Gardener’s Hall


community

mha were appointed by Dungannon & South Tyrone Borough Council to refurbish a dilapidated, stone faced council building (1850’s circa.) into a new usable community facility.

The new ground floor accommodation included community offices and lift, with a large mixed use community hall created at first floor level.

External works included the cleaning and restoration of the stonework with a new replacement roof and entrance level access

Share the project with others: